I just got the call from the in-laws, the Christmas plans are in motion and I am starting to think about what to bring over on Christmas day! This also means I need to get all my baked goods sent out by this weekend and Christmas gifts sent no later than next weekend! The slow cooker will have its work cut out for it this week, because I am so not making the effort to make anything that takes more than 20 minutes of my time over the next two weeks.
I’ve been making this recipe for several years now, and it never seems to get old. It’s super simple, almost effortless and simply delicious! I love putting it over pasta, egg noodles, rice, or just eating it plain!
- 1 lb Cubed Beef Stew Meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 8 oz Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Water
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- In slow cooker, combine meat, soup, onion, mushrooms, worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Cut up and stir in cream cheese just before serving.