Does anyone remember getting those Push-up-Pops as a kid, I loved those! Recently, I found out that you can buy reusable Push-up-Pop containers for your own recipes! These are so much fun to use for your projects, and you can put just about anything in them from candy, cake, jello, etc. Kids love making their own creations with these too!
For this project, I used the Push-up-Pop containers to cut out pre-made pie crust and then baked the small round pieces of crust for about 7 minutes, a little less than what was recommended on the package so they wouldn’t burn. The crust was my bottom layer, then I cut out round pieces of Homemade Pumpkin Pie to layer with a Cream Cheese & Marshmallow Fluff mixture nested in between the layers. I then used Orange Wilton Chocolate pieces, and various Halloween theme candy/sprinkles to decorate the tops! I had so much fun making these, they’re super easy, and a great project for the kiddos! Have fun, be creative, and make them your own! Tip: You can get a special Push-up-Pop Stand for these, but for those of you that enjoy saving your money, I found a Styrofoam Block in the silk-plant section of my local craft store (see below) – left the plastic wrap on it (so sprinkles and stuff doesn’t get stuck in the foam) punched a few holes out with a pencil sized object and voila! Homemade reusable Push-up-Pop stand! You can also use this method for your Cake Pops. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and tips, please don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for my latest recipes and tutorials!
- 1 can (15oz) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 can (14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ brick of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 6 push-up-pop containers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Whisk Pumpkin Puree, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Eggs, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Salt until smooth.
- Pour into a greased, square 9×9 pan or you can use a bigger pan if you’d like thinner layers of pumpkin pie.
- Bake 15 mins
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 mins or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Cool in refrigerator until cool enough to handle, about 30 mins.
- Whisk Cream Cheese and Marshmallow Fluff until smooth
- Here’s the best part! Cut out round pieces of pumpkin pie with your push-up-pop container, spoon in your cream cheese mixture in between each layer. You can add sprinkles or garnishes in between the layers or just on top. Be as creative as you want!